Beach volleyball is a sure-fire way to soak up the sun and have fun. It’s a great leisure sport and can be enjoyed as a group. When you are playing volleyball by the beach, appropriate footwear is necessary to keep you ahead. Buying a good pair of flip flops that are comfortable is a good idea for the fun that you’ll have later too. Apart from the flip flops, we have brought together a list of things that you can carry with you for a beach volleyball session with friends.
- Sunscreen: If you don’t want a sunburn you better take a generous bottle of sunscreen with you. Even if its cloudy, the sunscreen can protect your skin from the harmful UV rays.
- Sun glasses/ goggles, hats: Don’t forget these! These are very important to protect your eyes and face to keep them cool and fresh.
- 2-3 towels: You could use the towels for sitting, cleaning yourself and drying after you’ve had a shower.
- Water and food: When you’re out playing in the sun, nourishing yourself is very important. Pack some fruits, nuts, granola bars and water, things that are easy-to-pack and keep you replenished with natural sugars.
- Deodorant: Very important to have one. Whether you’re taking the car or bus, you don’t want the place smelling from your sweat.
The items mentioned above are basic; but hey we do tend to forget the basic stuff needed when we’re out in a rush to play and have fun. So, we hope this checklist comes handy. Put all these in a cool sports bag and you’re sorted for the fun day in the beach. You can always add to this list. Wear comfortable and stylish beach clothes and flip flops and don’t forget the volleyball!